The use of website is conditioned explicitly only after you (The User) accept the written down “Terms of
Bank Name : CANARA Bank
Beneficiary Name : ARV Holidays Pvt Ltd.
Account Number : 3811201000231
Account Type : Current
IFSC Code : CNRB0003811
SWIFT Code : CNRBINBBDFS
Branch Address : Ghitorni, New Delhi
AC NAME : THE BEST INDIA TOURS
AC NO. : 602220110000377
IFSC CODE : BKID0006022
AC TYPE : CURRENT AC
BRANCH : PANCHSHEEL PARK, NEW DELHI
● It is necessary for the traveler to pay 30% of the total tour cost in advance for processing the bookings. The advance payments can be made either through Credit Cards/Direct Bank Transfers.
● 100% booking amount has to be remitted for booking train and flight tickets.
● Foreign travelers need to remit the remaining outstanding amount on arriving in India, or at the beginning of the tour. The amount can be paid in CASH, or Credit Card, or Demand Draft in Favor of any Indian Bank.
Note : Monetary Advances should be paid by CASH / Bank transfers / Credit Card. The payments made through Credit card will attract 3% surcharges.
Cancelation Policy Applicable in India (Inbound and Domestic Travelers)
● All bookings, which are cancelled before 60 days from date of travel, by the traveler will have to bear 10% of total tour cost.
● All bookings, which are canceled between 59 and 45 days from date of travel, by the traveler, will have to bear 20% of total tour cost.
● All bookings, which are canceled between 44 and 30 days from date of travel, by the traveler, will have to bear 30% of total tour cost.
● All bookings, which are canceled between 29 and 15 days from date of travel, by the traveler, will have to bear 40% of total tour cost.
● All bookings, which are canceled between 14 and 7 days from date of travel, by the traveler, will have to bear 50% of total tour cost.
● No refunds will be issued if bookings are canceled before the time frame of 7 days.
● The cancelation of Flight and Train Tickets will depend on discretion of individual service providers and the management thereof.
Note: 5% service charges and bank charges levied as the part of transaction process WILL NOT BE REFUNDED, if booking is canceled any time after confirmation of arrangements.
ARV Holidays (P) Ltd does not guarantee any visa approval or rejection, as this is the sole discretion of the Embassy. In the event of visa rejection, or any cancelation or loss arising as the result of tour booking, ARV Holidays (P) Ltd will not be liable. All costs incurred as the result are borne out by the client.
Guidelines for Refunds:
All REFUNDS will be processed only after 15 days after the Head Office of ARV Holidays (P) Ltd receives cancelation request in writing from the prospective traveler, and not earlier.
The booking policy of ARV Holidays (P) Ltd delineates:
● 30% advance payments should be made for booking tour, and 100% advance payments need to be
disbursed for flights and/or train tickets. All payments have to be deposited to our company bank account
only. ARV Holidays (P) Ltd will not hold the responsibility of payments deposited to Non-Registered
personal account, for tour, flights and train bookings or any other services thereof.
● Any communication done on any personal email Id, and not directed to company email Id, or any payment deposited to any personal bank account, is not going to hold ARV Holidays (P) Ltd responsible.
● It is therefore urged to the customers/travelers, NOT-TO-RESPOND to any persona/unsolicited communication. Similarly, it is also suggested that you do not deposit any payments whatsoever in the personal bank account.
The transactions in old denominations worth INR 500 and INR 1000 have been stopped immediately, and therefore, we make a formal request to our prospective travelers and customers to transact using the Bank transfers or Credit Cards only.
ARV Holidays (P) Ltd is happy to announce the Waiving Off the service charges on credit card payments It is done for seamless transfers and prevent the delays.